Wedding Day Must Have Photos
Your wedding is the most important day of your life and wedding photography is an integral aspect of a wedding. Therefore, you should never think twice before investing in a good wedding photographer.
It will be better if you make a checklist with your wedding photographer so that he doesn’t forget any of the must-have photos to include in your wedding album. Here are some wedding pictures that must be a part of your wedding album:
Wedding pictures while getting ready:
The must have pictures while the bride and the groom are getting ready are as follows:
• Picture of the wedding dress of the bride kept on the hanger.
• Picture of the wedding invitation.
• Picture of the engagement ring.
• Photograph of the bouquets of the bride and the bridesmaids.
• Photograph of the bride applying makeup.
• Photograph of the bride’s mother or the bridesmaids helping the bride to dress up.
• Picture of the groom tying the tie.
• Photograph of the father of the groom pinning boutonniere on him.
Wedding pictures before the groom and the bride see each other:
There are also some important must-have wedding pictures before the groom and the bride see each other, which your wedding photographer must not forget to capture:
• The picture of the bride along with her mom and dad.
• The picture of the bride alone.
• The picture of the bride with siblings.
• The picture of the bride with bridesmaids and the maid of honor.
• The picture of the groom along with his mom and dad.
• The picture of the groom alone.
• The picture of the groom with siblings.
• The picture of the groom with groomsmen and the best man.
Wedding pictures of the couple:
The wedding photographer must capture awesome wedding pictures of the bride and the groom together. He should capture the bride with the groom’s family and the groom with the bride’s family.
Finally, the wedding photographer should not miss capturing the most important moments of the wedding.
• The special first look.
• The picture of the bride walking down the aisle and the groom watching her.
• Picture of the bride and the groom exchanging wedding vows.
• The first kiss.
• The picture of the bride and the groom exchanging rings.
• The first dance.
• Picture of the cake cutting.
• Picture of the bride tossing the bouquet.
These are the must-have pictures on a wedding day which you should tell your wedding photographer not to miss.
Find out today how you can save 15% off your 2016 Wedding Photography by M.Charles Photography Decatur , IL
*Photographers near you